Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For insomniacs: I found you a cure. Michael Totten

Hear ye, hear ye, o insomniacs. Somebody yesterday sent me an article by Michael Totten. It was not very long: and I am known as somebody who will not start reading a book, any book, without finishing it no matter the size or the substance. But in this case, I started reading and I felt the strongest urge to take a longest nap--and I am somebody who would not take naps ever. I literally--as Joe Biden says--had to physically open my eyelids to stay awake. The longest version of the article is published in Commentary magazine--the vulgar fanatical Zionist magazine that never seems to think that Israel has launched enough wars in the region--, and I seriously considered obtaining a copy of the magazine to accompany me on my travels to deal effectively with the jet lag. I can easily see doctors prescribing Totten's articles to patients who suffer from insomnia. I can see a doctor telling a patient who is describing the ordeal of sleeplessness: but have you tried reading Totten? As for the article that I started reading, so Michael Totten was arguing that..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.