Saturday, June 30, 2012

So the Los Angeles Times wanted to investigate the new foreign policy of Egypt: Look who they asked:

"Robert Satloff, executive director of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.
Michael Wahid Hanna, a Middle East expert and a fellow at the Century Foundation
Yisrael Hasson, an Israeli lawmaker and former deputy chief of Israel's internal security agency
Benjamin Ben-Eliezer, an Israeli lawmaker and former defense minister."
I mean, who can best speak for Egyptian public opinion and the revolutionary sentiments than those people? Who? Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining. Are you kidding me? I love it when Zionists delude themselves.  I can see Zionist when Israel begins to sink: they will say, Israel is not sinking.  It merely is being submerged in water.