Thursday, January 01, 2004

So the imposter (who signs silly and disgusting comments with other people's names) has now posted disgusting comments with my name. I deleted them. This brilliant guest forgot that I write my last name in one word, and not in two. From now on, when I post comments, the message will be accompanied by my email address. If it does not, then it is not me. Let us hope that this guest will find something better to do in life. But with what he revealed of his mind, it is doubtful. I will not take out the comments' feature: I do not mind people posting attacks on me (although I wish that it is done without resort to vulgarities. Don't get me wrong: I have a foul-mouth myself, but refrain from using it in political or intellectual debates): but using other people's names is quite low by my dictionary. But I was able to trace his IP address, and can easily delete his comments regardless what false names he uses.