Thursday, April 07, 2011

Learning to hate Israel and Israelis

"Among the witnesses whose scheduled testimony has raised objections is Nonie Darwish, an Egyptian-born American who is president of a group called Former Muslims United. Mr. Ball said Ms. Darwish would testify about Shariah law and “being taught to hate Israelis and Americans” in Islamic schools she attended in Egypt."  In a way, you must celebrate that your enemies are dumb and that they rely on dumb "expert witnesses" from the former ranks of the natives to ascertain their case.  I mean, for Zionists to rely on Akhbar Ahmad shows you how desperate they must be: they can't find one smart person to peddle their cause for them so they rely on the bunch that you read about.  Don't you like her account how she learned to hate Israelis at Islamic schools?  Let me tell you about my case:  I studied at American schools all my life.  I studied at International College for my school and then attended American University of Beirut and Georgetown University.  I never learned anything critical of Israel at those schools, and yet you can't be more anti-Israel than I am.  Will you now investigate American schools for their anti-Israel influence on me?  What will you do about that?  In fact, one learns anti-Israeli stuff not at school but from the massacres that Israel commits on our people.  Get it?