Sunday, December 19, 2010

Michael Kinsley is my favorite American writer although he is the typical US liberal with a Zionist lapse

"Speaking of blood, on 9/11: “My blood was boiling. We were going to find out who did this, and kick their ass.” He was in Florida at the time, you will recall, and wanted to return to Washington. The Secret Service wanted him to go to an Air Force base in Louisiana. “I told them I was not going to let terrorists scare me away. ‘I’m the president,’ I said firmly. ‘And we’re going to Washington.’ ” So Air Force One went to Louisiana. There, Bush insisted once again that “the American people needed to see their president in Washington.” So they went to Nebraska. There, “I put my foot down.” And they went to Washington."  It is such a delicious review.  Read it NOW.