Sunday, October 04, 2009

Express yourselves to the Palestinian collaborationist mission at the UN

Seham sent this letter to the UN mission at the UN (palestine@un.int and Telephone: 212-288-8500
): (I cite with permission) "When I watched the indiscriminate slaughter of Palestinian civilians in Gaza last year and the disgusting support that the Palestinian Authority gave to the Israelis to continue the shelling of Palestinian women and children I thought that the PA had sunk to the lowest of the lows. To wake up this morning and see that the Palestinian Authority, at the behest of Netanyahu has pulled it's support for Judge Goldstone's recommendations that Israel's crimes against humanity be investigated I realized that the depravity of the Palestinian Authority knows no limits. Do not delude yourself that these words come from an angry Gazan or a Hamas supporter. I am Palestinian from the West Bank and I am a Christian and I am beyond ashamed that you barbarians represent me and my people in Dafaa and Gaza in the United Nations and to the world. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you are agents of Israel, you do not represent me, my family or any other Palestinian in the OPT or in the diaspora. I will never forget and I will never forgive." Her message was accompanied by pictures of dead Palestinian children.