Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who are the Israeli critics mentioned here? Let me guess

"Israeli press officers call the tactics of Hamas cynical, illegal and inhumane; even Israel’s critics agree that Hamas’s regular use of rockets to fire at civilians in Israel, and its use of civilians as shields in Gaza, are also violations of the rules of war." But who are the "Israel's critics" mentioned here? Let me guess. MEMRI? ADL? AIPAC? Joe Biden? Dick Cheney? The New Republic? Let me conclude by saying: shame on you Taghreed El-Khodary for agreeing to have your name (as a contributor) to one of the worst propagnda articles in any Western publication since the Israeli attack on Gaza has started. Some people tell me that Taghreed in interviews sound quite different from the articles that carry her name in the New York Times. I tell those people: she is then more guilty.