Monday, January 11, 2016

Israeli government blatantly declares its intention to combat freedom of speech in the world

“As a member of the cabinet, I am well aware of the danger that faces us due to the anti-Israel activities of the BDS movement,” Erdan wrote. “I came to agreement with the prime minister on allocating the necessary resources and budgets. As part of my job, I will take on anti-Israel activities in the international arena such as attempts to attack us in the International Criminal Court, attempts by the Palestinians to have us expelled from FIFA, and more. I plan on taking up this cause with a great deal of might and to summon all of the available tools as my disposal in order to right this injustice. These are urgent issues, and it is difficult to overstate their importance. I accept this responsibility with great respect and reverence.” (thanks Nikolai)