Thursday, December 13, 2012

Zionist and their men in the US: campaign against Shari`ah

From Mohammed:  "I read through Juan Cole that theres now a push in Michigan for anti sharia legislation- I watched the video that he posted from that Young Turks guy and in it Kamal Saleem was mocked... so I looked up this Kamal Saleem who claims to have completed a "bloody terror mission into Israel for the PLO at the age of seven"...

You would know much better than me the amount of operations that were taking place out of Lebanon in 1964 & the likelihood (or unlikelihood) of the PLO sending a 7 year old into such an action.... but damn am I the only one to assume that this type of stuff would have violated his immigration paperwork to the US? Do none of their readers/listeners ever catch that irony?"