Friday, June 08, 2012

Free Syrian Army in Le Monde

Adam sent me this:  "Hello

French newspaper Le Monde starts to be objective about the free syrian army and its ideology. Here are the best :
" ' The revolution has revealed to me my faith. I've unterstood the importance of moral values. I want to live under the principles of Islam '. He sees in his struggle against Bachar Al-Assad's regime a fight in order to make triumph islam's values."
Another :"Abou Mohammad, the cheikh, has won the respect of his comrades thanks to his calm in the most sensitive situations. But when he surprises them watching a cellphone's screen displaying a photograph of a young unveiled girl, his condemnation is strict :'Haram' ".
But here is the very best : "As there is a lull in the discussion, Ismail asks him (the cheikh) the question which triggers him. 'To marry a christian, there is no problem.' answers the cheikh. 'And an alawite woman ?' After a pause, the cheikh says 'It is contrary to islam' ".
And there are many others.
Excuse me for the fast traduction."