Akram sent me this: "According to Nahed Hattar (Arabic): Assigning a post in the new Syrian cabinet to a "coherent and genuine communist" (Qadri Jamil) means Al-Assad is determined to wipe out the "high profile corruption", the compradorists, and the neoliberals
- Assigning another post to a the leader of the Syrian National Social Party, Ali Haidar, is a significant (conceived by the great leader (Al-Assad, not Haidar of course) step towards reconstructing the Syrian society on National (he means The great Syrian Nation) basis
- First headline of Sana tomorrow: Rami Makhlouf hanged, his assets confiscated
- Second headline: Syrian and Jordan one state under the wise leadership of both his Excellency and his Majesty
- Bashar Al-Assad is an Arab nationalist, Syrian nationalist and communist at once
- Nahed Hattar is hallucinating... read his full delusion here (Arabic) and find out how the destiny of Russia is determined by Al-Assad who will formulate the global scene".