Saturday, June 23, 2012

AUB

If AUB board (which is located in New York City and which directs the university by remote control on behalf of the White Man) decides next year to award an honorary doctorate to Shimon Peres, I won't be surprised.  Do you know that AUB board in the 1970s offered the presidency to AUB to Tom Lantos, who is to the right of Ariel Sharon?  I kid you not.  Lantos revealed that in passing during a hearing in Congress that I was watching on C-Span.  Since my days at AUB, I never changed my mind: that place should be nationalized and made a branch of the Lebanese University.  People in the Middle East are brainwashed to think that public education can't be excellent, and they don't know that most European countries don't even have private education and that University of California, Berkeley is a public university, damn it.