Monday, April 02, 2012

Bahrain royal goons

From Angry Arab's chief Bahrain correspondent:  "I'm really worried about AbdulHadi AlKhawaja. He's been on a hunger strike for more than 50 days now. No one seems to care. I'm not really up to date with the news but as far as I know only AlJazeera English has written an article about him. It seems that he may slip into an irreversible coma. Here is an update about him:
Also I think I told you last year about the armed gangs roaming around in Bahrain. Of course Bahraini civilians cannot own guns so these people are either in the security forces or military or were given arms by them. One of them has now killed a civilian.   Of course the Bassiouni report never investigated these armed baltajiya - I have a feeling that the government is gonna be using them more due to pressure on them to reform the security forces."