Saturday, May 07, 2011

Zionists will really freak out: Egypt's new foreign minister

"Hamas is on the U.S. terrorist list.
You want my answer? So was George Washington for the British. So was Nelson Mandela in South Africa. So were Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir. Begin was one of the biggest terrorists and was responsible for the bombing of the King David Hotel. Shamir was responsible for the assassination of Count Bernadotte. And they worked for peace after that. Allow someone who is fighting for a cause to see the light of day at the end of the tunnel and to enter into peace. That is the history of the world.
Didn’t they have a big Hezbollah cell aimed at Egypt a few years ago?
They are not an enemy. If you want me to say it — Iran is not an enemy...
 I heard that some Arab countries were upset about the Mubarak situation. Is that true?
Some Arab countries, yes. They liked the guy, and they were not happy about him being prosecuted.

Were the Saudis upset?
The king did express that he is loyal to his friends."

PS I don't like the guy, and I don't trust him.  I don't trust anyone who worked for Sadat or Mubarak regime.