Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Judge Zionists

For all those who praised this Judge Goldstone: what did you expect. We knew all along that he was a Zionist.  For this, I never ever said a word of praise for him and hated that report in the first place.  "Mr. Yishai said on Army Radio that after sending Mr. Goldstone a letter hailing him, he called him Monday night, thanked him and invited him to come to see Israel’s southern communities, which live under threat of Hamas rocket fire from Gaza.    “I will be happy to come,” Mr. Yishai quoted Mr. Goldstone as saying. “I always have love for the state of Israel.”  Mr. Goldstone said in a short statement released on Tuesday night that Mr. Yishai had “informed me that he and the government of Israel were appreciative of the article I wrote.” He said Mr. Yishai had invited him to Israel “to see conditions there with my own eyes. I said I would like to do so.”  “I ended the conversation by expressing my love for Israel,” Mr. Goldstone said."