Friday, March 04, 2011

About that Jordanian who teaches hate to US police forces

A Jordanian who does not want to be identified sent me this (I cite with her/his permission):  "I  Read that story about Sam Kharoba @ work and could not wait until i got home to double check on same facts. SAM Kharoba   سامر خرعوبا    was my class mate @ Bishops school in jordan from 5th grade through junior year in high school,i checked my senior  year book and his picture was not among the 27 graduates that year because he and few others took advantage of the GCE ( British system where you can finish 3 years of high school in 2 years) that our school offered,i remember when he left to louisiana to study computer programming because at that time & at our age it was the dream of any of us to get to the USA.  i Can't claim that me & samer were close friends,he had something in his personality   that  i never liked and today's article just proves it,he takes advantage of everyone and everything and what he is doing now fits his personality .
I Made a call to a person who knows him  well,i asked him about samer ,he told me that he last saw him in 1989 but heard that he moved to florida and into the "anti terrorism business" because that is where the money is.  we all went to private school,our class was small so we all knew each other well and knew each other family's ,None  of my classmates was political   or religious ,we were a bunch of middle to upper middle class students who's main concern was soccer & girls,we were evenly spilt between christians and muslims but that was never ,ever an issue. the hate i read from samer today shocks me to the core that such hateful speech comes out about islam from any of my classmates,i would not trade any of my muslim classmates for the whole world.  i keep in touch with most of my high  school class      mates and i did some research,samer is not a face book friend with any of them (even the few that were close to him during high school year).
he claims to be jordanian who comes from a major tribe,that is a major lie.  he is the Son of palestinian father ( think his father originally from  jaffa) and his Mother is from a small but respectful family from the city of Salt,his father family is no more that 250-300 person ( they share the same share with my family) and his mother side maybe 500 people ,neither  qualifies as a tribe,i would say the the dumb white man in this country allows the likes of samer to exist because they believe anyone who is willing to spew hate about islam.
knowing Samer ,he was & still is an empty shell with no principle or believes,he just jumped on this issue because it is an easy money making move  but does not make what he says any less vile,he is the new generation of Fouad Ajami,just more hateful it seems.  I was glad to see that none of my   old class mates had any relationship in any way with Samer,and knowing his family i think they will be ashamed of what he is doing."