Friday, February 11, 2011

Israelis in Qatar


An irate reader in Qatar sent me this: "I wanted to share with you what I saw today going to watch the fencing Grand Prix tournament in Doha.  I was annoyed to see 3 male and 3 female epee fencers from Israel and their coaches.  All I have to say that this ruined my whole experience going to see high level fencing for the first time.  Not only Egypt but the whole Arab world need the Israeli poison to be detoxed from its system.  I have attached some pics.  I am hoping these Israelis win the tournament this way they have to take pictures of them and their flag receiving the medal and money prize and not just attending without showing it on jazeera sports.  This will be embarrassing I bet.   Please keep my name anonymous and keep doing what you do best."