Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tear gas canisters in Tunisia

A reader sent me this: "I just wanted to let you know that I cannot make out much from this video () that you linked to on this page () because they moved the objects too much and too quickly.  However, the one thing I can see clearly is the logo CTS at about 28 seconds. CTS, stands for Combined Tactical Systems, and is part of Combined Systems Inc based in Jamestown, PA.
You can also see the CTS logo on the left hand part of their webpage here:
 and more clearly here:  and by looking at CSI/CTS products here
Adalah-NY and other groups have been demanding that CSI stop providing tear gas used to kill and maim unarmed protesters in the West Bank: 
Pennsylvania groups are organzing a protest at CSI's Jamestown, PA headquarters on January 17th, MLK Day.
 
Please don't use my name and thanks,"