Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sa'ib `Uraykat: a world buffoon

I watched another time the interview by Ahmad Mansur with Sa'ib `Urayqat.  He is by far the most vulgar and loud buffoonish, demagogic, and lying clown that you can see.  Mansur would ask him about specifics of the documents (the authenticity of which he never disputed), and he would yell back accusing the Aljazeera staff and the leakers of being CIA agents.  He was most indignant when confronted with his criticisms of Saudi Arabia in one of the documents: he went into a fit yelling that Saudi Arabia gave martyrs to the Palestinian cause. Martyrs? Are you referring to the death of Prince Muhammad bin Fahd from a drug overdose?  Or are you referring to the incapacitation of King Fahd from years of alcohol abuse?  He kept yelling: you don't know who are you talking to. I am the son of strugglers.  I am the son of martyrs. You don't know the Palestinian people.  etc.  Send me the link to post: this is a show that will love forever to discredit the Abu Mazen-Fayyad gang.  It greatly pleases me that there is not one dignified and smart Arab collaborator with Israel.  This is like that Gaza Dr. who lost his three daughters to Israeli shelling and goes on a tour with a Zionist organization and his book features his picture with Ehud Barak. One reader asked me yesterday: are you not being cruel to him given his tragedy? I said: no, he is being cruel to the memory of his daughters by bowing to the ground to their killers.

PS David sent me the links