Friday, January 07, 2011

On the Front Page of the New York Times: and Israeli hand

If there is any news relating to Israel--especially if it seems to editors to be favorable to the PR interests of the Zionist usurping entity--it gets prominent coverage.  I will never forget how once in the obituary section of the Times there was a long glowing obituary of a certain chef: and the headline said: "worked in Israel."  I kid you not.  So there is this article today and then this:  "“Chemical signaling is a form of language,” said one of the researchers, Dr. Noam Sobel, a professor of  neurobiology at the Weizmann Institute in Israel. “Basically what we’ve found is the chemo-signaling word for ‘no’ — or at least ‘not now.’ ”"  I have no doubt that this prominent coverage was due to the involvement of an Israeli occupying scientist.  A friend of mine was describing to me when his mom went to Palestine prior to 1967 to visit the home from which she was evicted and she saw that the Israeli occupiers were still using their utensils and china ware and silverware.  Worse, the new Israeli occupying family feigned some tears and said that it was sad that the original owners had to see their home being occupied.  How can I have mercy in my heart toward those occupiers ever?   Maybe after the demise of Israel I can talk myself into some mercy.  Maybe.