Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Spies for Israel

The biggest story here is the arrest of senior Tayyar (the movement of Gen. `Awn) leader, Gen. Fayiz Karam for suspicions of spying for Israel. As-Safir is reporting that he may have started back in the 1980s. The man was suspected back in the 1990s of being responsible for a network of terrorists who threw bombs around the city. My suspicion is this, as I was swimming my 2 km this morning I thought, that he may not be running an espionage network for Israel, but that he may have been running a terrorist network on behalf of Israel. Don't be surprised if he is found to be tied to the assassination of former president Rene Mu`awwad. Israel's work in Lebanon is being increasingly undermined. I never thought i would live to find that the Lebanese police--Lebanese police for potato's sake--is smarter than the Mossad. hahahaha hehehehe