Saturday, April 03, 2010

UAE normalization

Sons of Zayid normalize.

When I so something dumb, I should admit to my readers. George sent me this and he is right: "I read your blog today about sons of zayid normalize:
I follow the link and find out that the ad which electronic ali is referring to is served by google. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the sons of zayid, I'm fully aware of the extent of normalization that they have reached so far. But this is a weak evidence, and pathetic at the same time. Do you remember when google served some ads for the IDF and israeli propaganda outlets on your blog? How about somebody captures a picture of these ads and then publish it in some saudi newspaper as an evidence of your cooperation with the IDF? it's the same trick you and electronic Ali are using. Come on As'ad, you are smarter than that, and I'm sure you can link to better evidences of normalization. "