Saturday, February 20, 2010

Top secret agent of the Mossad: don't tell anyone her real name

Hi. I am a top secret Mossad agent. I traveled to Dubai under the name of Gail Folliard. Now my true name is Erika Maria Chambers. But no one--I mean, no one--is supposed to know my real name. I am super secret.

PS By the way, much of this article contains plenty of errors typical of Western writing on Black September. Wa'il Zu`aytir has nothing to do whatsoever with Black September. He really was a scholar. In fact, after the release of the movie Munich (read my review somewhere on this page), the family of Zu`aytir contacted me and we discussed a possible suit against the filmmaker.

PS Correction. Laleh sent me this: "It can't be. Chambers was born in 1948. She'd be over 60. Chambers was responsible for killing Salameh."