Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Israeli Mossad: worse than Inspector Clouseau. Defeated by Dubai police

I mean, what do you call an intelligence agency that is beaten by Lebanese police--Lebanese police, for potato's sake--and Dubai police--Dubai police for potato's sake. Within days of the assassination of a Hamas leader in Dubai, Dubai police--Dubai police for potato's sake--cracked the case wide open and identified the entire team that it took for Israeli to kill...one man, for potato's sake. Within days, the Dubai police--DUBAI police for potato's sake--published the pictures of all the accused Israeli killers/terrorists. I don't do public service announcements here, but I call on my readers to look at those faces carefully and see if they know any of the accused killers/terrorists to report them to the nearest police station. I am really glad that I lived to see the day to see Dubai police--Dubai police for potato's sake--and Lebanese police--Lebanese police for potato's sake--defeating Israeli Mossad. As former CIA director, Stansfield Turner, once said: Mossad does good PR work, but not much more.