Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ray Hanania: neither funny nor smart

"2. I oppose violence of any kind from and by anyone. I reject Hamas' participation in any Palestinian government without first agreeing to surrender all arms and to accept two-states as a "final" peace agreement. But I also reject allowing Israeli settlers to carry any weapons and believe Israelis must impose the same restrictions on them." Notice that he wants to completely disarm Hamas, while only wanting to "restrict" settlers' arm, while allowing Israel to continue to enjoy its massive arsenal of WMDs. Oh, but this dude wants Israel to offer an apology. Oh, yeah? That will settle it for you? If Ray Hanania is funny, I would have said stick to comedy, but he is not. So I will only say: try something new. Carpentry or retail or something. (thanks Olivia)