Thursday, November 05, 2009

Effi Eitam at Buffalo

Professor Jim Holston of SUNY, Buffalo, sent me this (and he allowed me to cite it and insisted that I cite him by name): The Jewish National Fund and Buffalo Hillel brought Brigadier General Effi Eitam to speak on campus at the University of Buffalo on Monday night. After a friend and I confronted him with some of his fascist lies after the talk, he came up to me afterward and offered his hand. Inspired by your reaction to the Israeli ambassador, I declined. When he plaintively asked why, I said "Because you're a racist thug." The JNF is bringing this fascist monster all over the country. I agree that there isn't all that much difference between him and, say, Tzipi Livni, but it's a sign of how desperate the Zionists are that they are trotting out such a creep. Oh, on the day of the talk, a member of the local Hillel yelled at a hijab-wearing student of mine, "Why don't you go blow yourself up?" Her mother and I are trying to convince her to prosecute." Here is more on the story.