Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Did you say jump, o Zionist Master?

"For the past twenty years or so I've been working as a fixer, translator, advisor – call it whatever you want – with most of the foreign media. And of course in this work with the international media I got myself a number of jobs, one of which I'm still doing. I even have colleagues here. For the past twenty years I've been working with NBC News, and I was blogging for Commentary Magazine also. I was writing for U.S. News and World Report, occasionally for the Wall Street Journal, and a number of British tabloids. In the course of this work with the international media I became a writer and analyst of Palestinian affairs and a film producer for the BBC. About eight years ago, when the Second Intifada started, I started writing for the Jerusalem Post about Palestinian issues. And I still work with the international media. My job is to serve as the eyes and ears of the international media." The thing about Khaled Abu Toameh is that he would have been a great asset to his Zionist masters/handlers if he were talented: the man can't write and can't speak and his intellectual powers are akin to those of Sa`d Haddad. (thanks Ben)