Saturday, February 02, 2008

This made me laugh out loud--I have not stopped laughing, and I needed that after a sad week. I wrote this post here, and an anonymous person wrote this comment:
"OK, I put the statement through the Google translator, and here's what comes out:
"The statement signed by Gamal Al-Ghitani, Samah Idriss, Nader Fergani, Nahla incomparable, the happiest coffee, Haitham Hinderer, Faisal Jaloul, Affandi Abdul Wahab, Violet Dagger, Moncef Marzouki, Yousef apparel, gift Rauf, Haitham Maleh Aldhaan Mubarak Mahdi, Khalid wars, the man Oratorio, Almjmr Hassan, Muhammad Hafiz Ya, Burhan Glion, Abdul Ghani Abu determined, Nasser Al-Ghazali, Mohamed representation."
So I can't tell which is As'ad. Is he "the happiest coffee", "the violet dagger", etc.? Obviously I don't speak Arabic, so I'm really curious which it might be!
BTW, I'm not making this up."