Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Comments' Section, Again. I have been receiving requests from people to change or regulate the comments' section. Many people complain, and more ask me to close it down. I have resisted thus far. I like to keep it open and uncensored. Some people have volunteered to monitor or police the comments' section. I still am resisting that. But let this be the last plea: especially in those highly charged times. Please try to express your views without insults to persons or groups or religions. Please remember that issuing threats are illegal--they are illegal here in the US. And please do not mention or make up personal information of other people--one person even posted personal address and the phone number of another contributor. That is illegal. It is easy to express views fiercely and uncompromisingly without resort to personal insults or threats or bigotry. Also, please don't use other people's names. Those who do so will be banned. I still hope to keep this space open and unregulated, but hope that you help me in that regard. I would hate to make rules and regulations. And please keep my mother and late father out of this.