Monday, May 02, 2005

Angry Pope is Funny: US media waited days before tying hard to soften the image of the Angry Pope. In unison, they published articles saying that the Pope is in fact quite funny. A sample: "''As the trend in the ballots slowly made me realize that -- in a manner of speaking the guillotine would fall on me -- I started to feel quite dizzy," the 78-year-old Benedict told his countrymen in his native German, smiling and chuckling." What! Stop! Stop, Pope Pope Benedict XVI. Please stop! I can not take this anymore. This is too funny. Are you a Pope, or a comedian? And you thought that Tony Danza is funny? Look at this guy. I cannot take it anymore. Whenever I read the joke, I fall on the floor. I am crawling now. Please stop reporting this hilarious joke. I just cannot take it anymore. Wow! You thought that George Garlin is funny. Listen to this guy. I cannot believe that a Pope would be that funny. Who would have thought. I can't take it anymore. Please help me, funny Pope.