Friday, February 04, 2005

The "liberal" Senator Kennedy. I have never been a fan of the Kennedy family. Today, as I was driving home from Berkeley, I listened on C-Span to the hearings in the US Senate where Paul Wolfowitz and Gen. Myers testified. The transcript should be up tomorrow on the Washington Post's site, but I will be leaving for DC. Would somebody send me the link, please? It was incredible. Sen. Kennedy was yelling that not enough "Iraqis are shedding their blood" for US occupation. I kid you not. Even Wolfowitz had to remind him that Iraqi puppet forces are dying in larger numbers than US troops. Also, if somebody has access to Le Figaro's archives, would you send me the transcript of an interview from two weeks ago with Samuel Huntingon? Also, a refreshing beverage please? Also, in the same session, Gen. Myers estimated the number of the foreign fighters at 1000.